LEGENDA 4 DUMMIES

Se in fondo al post c'è scritto "thanx 2" vuol dire che quanto scritto sopra è una citazione (diamo a Cesare quel che è di Cesare)

martedì 5 giugno 2007

LISTENING NOW (SNOW PATROL)

You're All I Have

...
It's so clear now that you are all that I have
I have no fear 'cause you are all that I have...

Chasing Cars

...
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world...

Make This Go On Forever

...Please don't let this turn into something it's not
I can only give you everything I've got
I can't be as sorry as you think I should
But I still love you more than anyone else could ...

Open Your Eyes

...
Every minute from this minute now
We can do what we like anywhere
I want so much to open your eyes
Cos I need you to look into mine...

It's Beginning To Get To Me

...We need to feel breathless with love
And not collapse under its weight
I'm gasping for the air to fill
My lungs with everything I've lost...

You Could Be Happy

...is it too late to remind you how we were?
But not our last days of silent screaming blur...

Nessun commento:

BOOMSHINE - il gioco in Flash che fa impazzire la Rete

GAIA

Guarda il mondo e poi dimmi se il tempismo non è tutto nella vita (o quasi)
La vita, il tempo sono nelle tue mani, sta a te decidere

immagine

"Il battito d'ali di una farfalla nella foresta amazzonica può scatenare un uragano nell'altra parte del mondo"