LEGENDA 4 DUMMIES

Se in fondo al post c'è scritto "thanx 2" vuol dire che quanto scritto sopra è una citazione (diamo a Cesare quel che è di Cesare)

lunedì 16 aprile 2007

CHRIS LAKE feat. LAURA V - CHANGES

There are so many changes in my life
I don't know if it's wrong or if it's right
And I want you, want you by my side
Everything is gonna be alright

Changes in my life
I won't leave you behind
Changes in my life
I got you by my side

In life we're always looking
Leave the past behind
We try to see the warnings and read all the signs
Sometimes you gotta take chances
Nothing stays the same
The world will keep on turning
Again and again, again and again.

Nessun commento:

BOOMSHINE - il gioco in Flash che fa impazzire la Rete

GAIA

Guarda il mondo e poi dimmi se il tempismo non è tutto nella vita (o quasi)
La vita, il tempo sono nelle tue mani, sta a te decidere

immagine

"Il battito d'ali di una farfalla nella foresta amazzonica può scatenare un uragano nell'altra parte del mondo"